12.5.10

all construction and no sleep makes kate an angry girl

I used to complain that the construction workers started before 8am. Now I look back on that time as a golden age... They've started working at 3am now. But there's light at the end of the tunnel. I hear they're going to be done by the end of the week. So, woot!

The cheese addiction is rearing its ugly head today. Especially since I'm on my pre-period binge and EVERYTHING looks good. Especially cheese-y things. So far I've been good. No dairy or eggs since I've started. Just had a snack of strawberries and I have leftover pasta from last night for dinner. So things shouldn't get out of hand. I'll bring nuts to my jumbo class to hold myself over. The challenge will come this evening when I bake cookies. I bake cookies for my study group students and being poor, I just shell out for the break and bake shit. Not vegan. So I can't have any. This is going to be a giant test of my willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment